You may be thingking to yourself , why can’t log into lightroom mobile on dekstop or ipad. Like on adobe forum, someone have a problems in lightroom and he says “when i log in on my desktop i enter my details then press enter the login screen just disappears but still asks me to login under the “get started with lightroom mobile” section . On my iPad i enter my details then a circle loading icon just spins forever.
Why Can’t log into Lightroom Mobile?
How to Fix Adobe Lightroom Mobile Can’t Sign in
Because the lightroom mobile app itself could be causing the problems, you may want to force close the app to see if this works. Follow these simple steps to force close the lightroom app;
- Double-tap the home button to see the app navigator.
- Find Adobe Lightroom Mobile and swipe it up to close it.
- and then , reopen adobe lightroom and try to log into lightroom.
You should also try updating the lightroom mobile app to fix the problem. Follow these simple steps to update lightroom mobile;
- Firstly, Tap on the App Store to open it and the tap on “Updates” at the bottom of the page.
- You can then either tap on “Update All” or scroll down to find the lightroom mobile app and update it individually.
- Locate the lightroom mobile app icon on your home screen. Tap and hold until the icons begin to wiggle.
- Secondly, Tap on the “X” that appears near the app. Confirm that you want to uninstall the app.
- Finnaly, go back to the App Store, find Lightroom Mobile and install it.
If you have any questions, comment down below, thank you.